LED Test Measurement
Home > Products > LED Test Measurement
- LED Optical Spectral & Electrical Test System is an automated measurement system for identifying the performance of individual lamps.
It is designed to have a capability of producing any visible spectral distribution, mimicking various light sources in the visible region by feedback control of the radiant power emitted by individual LEDs. This LED test system will be used as a transfer standard for photometric, colorimetric and radiometric applications.
- This led spectral & photometric test system measure LED optical output in Luminous and Radiant Flux, spectral irradiance and LUX, CIE Chromaticity diagram for xy Chromaticity, Dominant Wavelength, Purity, and Correlated Color Temperature (CCT). Include a miniature spectrometer, a fiber optic cable, a light integrating sphere, and a NIST traceable calibration lamp.
- The led junction temperature is variable with the conditions of heat sink and ambient temperature to directly affect led performance.
This instrumentation can fixed the constant junction temperature by controlling the temperature of shell to make sure high power led on the stability and repeatability measurement condition.
- To perform the integration testing on optical, color, electricity and thermal, meanwhile track the changing curve of the parameters with time. Junction Temperature is a critically important parameter for high reliability LED applications. Because both of lifetime and luminous output are directly proportional to junction temperature. Thermal parameter is the key index to evaluate the quality of LED.
- This light transmission tester is made of optical spectrometer, light source, collimation and optics fittings. It can measure spectral transparence and absorbance characteristic of optics filter, polymethyl methacrylate and transparent plastic materials. This test system has the prominent performance which is high speed test, low cost and high performance.
Copyright © 2007- 2018 Hopu Optics All Rights Reserved.